Think of the feet that have stepped here… Why? How? … because Danspace keeps us moving.
—Douglas Dunn, Choreographer
Give to Danspace Project
Gifts from our audience members provide significant support for our programs, including the commissioning of twenty to thirty new works and their presentation each year. You keep Danspace Project moving!
Your gift supports:
- Commissions of 20-30 new choreographic works per year
- 6 weeklong Production Residencies at St. Mark’s Church
- 90+ public performances, discussions, screenings, readings, and events
- Work-in-progress presentations supporting 12+ artists in developing new work
- The PLATFORM series, defining new ways to engage and document dance as a living, breathing cultural archive
…and so much more.
You may also donate by sending a check made payable to Danspace Project to:
131 East 10th Street
New York, NY 10003
Does you employer offer a matching gift program? If they do, you can increase the impact of your gift to Danspace by signing up!
For more information on ways to give to Danspace Project, contact Peggy Cheng.
Danspace Project is a non-profit organization established under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.